Monday, October 10, 2011

Opposites Attract

Last weekend we had a lovely conference weekend with friends. Aaron Krall, a friend of Andrew's, stayed over and did F.H.E. with us and Debra Lowe. We watched Ghostbusters afterwards.

This past weekend we drove down to St. George for my nephew, Seth's, baptism. We got to see Joy and Quin's family and of course Josh and Candie. I love being with family and it was so fun to spend time with Candie's family. We ate pizza and talked and sang. Andrew and I realized how beautiful Ivins is and put it on our list of places where we could eventually settle down. We rode down with Meredith and as usual we created new inside jokes and helped her figure out her life some more.

It was so nice for Andrew and me to just be able to focus on each other for a bit. We were able to figure out our brain types. Andrew is an ENFP and I am an ISTJ. For those of you who are not familiar with this test, that means we are complete opposites when it comes to how we get our energy, process information, make decisions, etc. I guess we complete each other. I am so glad we are understanding of our differences. It takes hard work to make a successful marriage and I am so in love with my husband, especially because he is different from me. It makes our lives more interesting. I keep him organized and he helps me have more fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment