Saturday, October 22, 2011

Taking Care Of My Body At Aveda

Today Meredith and I went to the Aveda Institute which is in Provo. She is strongly considering being a student and studying esthiology there. Everything smells so incredible in that place.

We got the most amazing and relaxing, complimentary facials that felt like a whole body experience. They massaged our arms and feet as well. It was all about me and my skin care needs. They answered all my questions and it was fantastic. It is a school so you can get a very reduced price on all the services they offer there. The company focuses on the pure and organic components of whole body wellness and I love that. I bought a daily face care kit as well as a curl product for my hair and a tinted moisturizing foundation and powder. I am so excited about all of it and can't wait to begin taking better care of my skin. Before, I never moisturized and hardly put foundation and powder on. Make up can feel heavy and I don't like the idea of putting crazy stuff on my skin. I want it to feel light and natural. I want to glow!!

If you are a student anywhere you can get a 5$ haircut. They give you a choice of aroma to use throughout the experience. They massage your scalp and wash your hair as well as give a mini facial. It is checked by 3 people so that you are satisfied. Such a great service for such a small cost.

1 comment:

  1. I love Aveda. I'm jealous that you have the school--we just have salons out here which are not cheap.

    ReplyDelete