Last week I got the stomach flu and threw up many times during the night. I had not had something like that in many years and I was reminded how horrible it is to throw up. It lasted for 5 days and when I wasn't throwing up, I was constantly nauseated. Meet sick Ashley.
I returned to work and was so grateful for being healthy and being productive. Sometimes we need those moments.This week rocked because I got an iPhone 4S!!!! Here is my old one next to my new one. Quite an improvement.

I love the iPhone because:
1. I can speak to Siri and she does the work.
2. The interface is beautiful.
3. Apps make life easier and help kill time.
4. Everything is right on hand: my e-mail, facebook, scriptures, music, youtube, GPS, notebook (used for church notes or even a grocery list or meals list), reminders and a calendar with alerts.
5. Oh and Facetime. Now I can see people I call, like Skype (oh and there is a Skype app for people without iPhones).
It is just beautiful! I know technology is going to keep improving but how can we make life any easier?
Hey, you didn't show me your phone tonight!!
ReplyDeleteToday one of those random comments from students like we talked about was from a sweet, autistic 8 year old boy. He walked in this morning and announced that it was going to snow today. I think I probably nodded and grunted or something. Then he said, "Siri told me."
Awesome.
Even better was this afternoon when one of the kids commented that it wasn't snowing yet. This same cute kid waltzed up to me and said: "Do you know Siri? Can you ask her why it's not snowing yet?"