Monday, September 3, 2012

Back in Utah

We came home to many things we had not interacted with for months like our little Ugly Dolls that decorate our bed. Aww, tender.


Since we got back Andrew bought a new bag to replace his stolen one. He found this bag , canteen, and bullet holster or something from the Army Surplus Store.


Andrew and Meredith helped me decorate my classroom for school which started this past week.





We are living in Debbie's home but Debbie has gone off to Great Britain. Erin is living here and we are still in the basement. Erin decided to get an adorable puppy named Arrow. He is a miniature long haired silver dappled Daschund and he is very loved by the Becks. Andrew has been begging for a dog so this satiates his craving for now, even though it isn't ours. I am not an animal person but I support it because I know how happy it makes Andrew. One day we will have our own.



 Andrew also had to say goodbye to his sexy beard and longer hair. Saddest day of our lives.



No comments:

Post a Comment