Monday, September 3, 2012

Summer Jobs End and Back Home We Came

We headed home on August 18th after my last day of work.  We feel like we learned a lot about ourselves, our marriage, and how to be more like adults. We were also faced with new experiences and exciting opportunities that opened ourselves up to new discoveries. So after everything, we are really happy about our adventure in New York City!

These are some of the work that the students made, with our help.



Bouchra went on vacation halfway through and so I worked with Corinne, a lovely French woman who taught me a lot about how to teach and raise children the French way. I am actually very interested in taking principles from that and mixing them with our own philosophies. Here we are with the students on our Olympic parade day.



I wrote a little message on the playground of the school.


I'm really going to miss those cute kids. I learned a lot about children that are 3 and 4 and I learned a ton of specific French vocabulary for children that I am going to use for my own children.

Here I am waiting for the metro on our way to the airport.


Fare thee well New York City!

No comments:

Post a Comment