My best friend and little sister, Meredith got married in August. We had to fly all the way back to Utah for it but it was worth it to see all of my family. The wedding was amazing and beautiful. We had a really fun bachelorette party and also got to attend Andrew's sister's wedding. There are so many good memories captured in these photos.
Andrew's siblings at Jenny's wedding. It rained right when the were finishing and everyone got soaked. Jenny didn't care and it made for a very memorable day. Somehow Erin found shelter quickly cause there's not a drop on her.
We were quite wet
Meredith got an awesome bachelorette party. We had a limo take us to go shopping for her at Victoria Secret and then dinner.
We all put in our 2 cents but it was a really hard decision. She had a rockin' body and looked hot in everything. Dang girl!
The next day was when Meredith received the endowment and it was wonderful to be in the temple with my family.
We had a lovely wedding dinner the night before the wedding. I was able to say a little maid of honor speech which I am so glad that Joy recorded.
Wedding Day!
The Salt Lake City temple with my boys
My incredible siblings
My rock, my siblings
Our parents
Sisters
All of the bridesmaids
Then the party started and the Rodgers clan was all about dat bass!
All day I tried to soak up every moment with Meredith. So many things came together in life for this day to happen. I have witnessed so much and been a part of her life from the beginning. I didn't want to let go and I didn't want to say goodbye. Living far away from the girl is HARD, and I had to hand her off to her husband, knowing he would take really good care of her. He treats her like a princess and I am so grateful for him.
We sent them off with sparklers as their new life began. I cried as all of the feelings from that day washed over me.
I was so happy to see family and be a part of this magnificent day.


























No comments:
Post a Comment