

Saturday, Oct. 17th-Today was quite and adventure. We took engagement pictures. We found a photographer that fit hte style we liked. Andrew got the crazy idea of bringing a piano into the middle of the forest and taking pictures there. When I had first heard his idea, I doubted it because it would be a lot of work, but after doing this I realized that I need to always support him and make his visions come true. He has made so many incredible things happen in his life and he will continue to do that. I love that he has passions and goals. So we got dresses up all hot, borrowed his brother's piano and Andrew learned how to move it and use the equipment. We drove up to the Alpine Loop and found a grove of Aspens that was level enough to move the 600 pound piano into it. We did crazy heaving and manuevering to get it in the perfect spot. We did great poses and had so much fun shooting it. People kept on stopping and telling us how cool it was and gawked a bit. Katherine, the photographer, loved everything we brought to the table and she said they are going to look fabulous. At one point we revealed the inside of the piano and hung my ring on a peg and other stuff. As careful as we tried to be, at one point it fell into the piano and I had to fish it out with makeshift chopsticks. I almost died when it fell in but we rejoiced when it was retrieved. We had a blast singing awesome songs at an old upright piano in the middle of some gorgeous trees in the mountains. It was so much work to get it in such a crazy environment, but it will be so worth it. I am so glad that we helped him make his vision and dream come true. We can't wait to see the pictures and everyone we tell about them is just as eager. Katherine said we were awesome models and make her photography look so much better. All the elements came together to make an incredible photo shoot. What a unique adventure. Life with Andrew is and exciting adventure and I can't wait to see what we get ourselves into!
Here is a link to our photographer's blog post about our adventures!
No comments:
Post a Comment