Thursday, October 22, 2009
The Sexiest Man Alive
Wednessday Sept. 30-Grey's Anatomy is back on and we get to watch it together again. Saturday we went to see Pan's Labrynth with Debbie at the International Cinema. It was very well done. Afterwards we went to the Framers Market. Vendors congregate at Pioneer Park and sell homemade products and foods. There was good authentic spanish foods. We went up to Sugarhouse to visit Jeff and Nicole. We played with the girls. I love that he has a personality and talents that make him so enjoyable to play with as a child, and an adult if I may add. He improved the goodnight songs for the girls and made up silly lyrics as he played the keyboard. He is so funny and I can just imagine him singing our kids to slepp. He played with them by carrying them on his back and doing silly things to make them laugh, plus he draws with them. He will be a wonderful father. We ate dinner at the Nelson's home. It was very nice of them to invite us over and for them to want to meet me, though they actually didn't ask me many questions about myself. Andrew played the cd of his high school band, Don Juan Triumphant, for me and I loved hearing his musical talent as a teenager. He wrote the lyrics, played guitar sometimes, and sang. I have a huge groupy crush on his sexy voice and skills. Oh man...... (10 minutes later) sorry I was just daydreaming about hooking up with him after the show. Anyway, the band was really good, and did I mention that Andrew is the sexiest man alive? I just want to make it understood to the world. We went to the French house dinner to see friends and allow Andrew to be in a French speaking environment. I read him some of my papers I wrote for my marriage and family class that I took a while ago. A couple of weeks ago we planned our reception with White Willow. Andrew gave a lot of artistic input with the flowers, centerpeices, table toppers, and food. I love that he knows what is appealing and shares his opinion. Most guys wouldn't care. As he said today "Ashley, you are so lucky that you get a guy who knows how to dress, is in touch with his emotions, is attractive, and understands women, but is not gay in anyway ." Haha, a rare find indeed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment