Friday, December 4, 2009
Couldn't We Just Cuddle This Time?!
Saturday, November 7- I like weddings because they bring people together. I talk to my sisters every week, my grandpa calls me and my cousin calls to tell me she is moving to Utah and getting baptized. I guess I am maturing to a new stage in life and people can relate to me more, plus people are so excited for this new life I am creating with Andrew. I bought Andrew's ring and it is so attractive. Monday we went hot tubbing for FHE. Best idea ever. Andrew and I talked about how to deal with any issues of men wanting sex more often than women and it got very emotional. It really worries him and I assured him it will not be a problem. In fact my goal is to want sex so much that he will need to ask me if maybe we could just cuddle this time. I put him at ease. I went to the gynecology nurse and got a papsmear, pelvic exam, and breast exam. It was not horrible and really great to know that I am physically ready for sex. I started birth control on the Nuva Ring which is really easy. I don't expect the hormones to affect me and make me go crazy. I bought hot bridesmaid dresses and Andrew paid for our wedding night and the next night at a local Bed and Breakfast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment