Friday, December 4, 2009

We Found Housing!

Friday, November 13- We visited Meredith on Sunday and watched "Marley and Me." Wednesday we fasted for housing. We had looked at a lot of options and decided that we have to spend more to get what we want. We like a place that isn't a basement, dimly lit , grungy, or spider infested. It felt good when I looked into living at Cambridge Court. I turned in an application on Thursday and saw the apartment. It looked so great and Andrew loved it too. We want to have a place to come home to that invites the spirit, that we love coming home to and is enjoyable to live in. It is a priority to us and so we will do what it takes to make it happen. We are not paying an over the top price, just 30$ more than the average around here. We have sent out our invitations.

This a collage of all of it.
I got the wedding dress back today and it is so perfect and gorgeous. Debbie helped me with the veil. I am using part of Joy's veil. Today was just such a positive, excited day for marriage. Sometimes I get overwhelmed thinking about hard stuff and the preparation, but then other days I focus on how amazing it will be to be with Andrew and all the bliss after school is done so that we can enjoy vacation and marriage covenants. I presented his ring to him on an accidently dropped tres leches and asked him to marry me. He thought it was cute. We sat down and budgeted and somehow Andrew was surprised at how much money we won't have. He was discouraged about finances, which is our least favorite thing to deal with and our weakest point in marriage prep. We will be fine though because we will try our best to work, always have support in family, and will always pay tithing and live righteously. The Lord will provide a way.

No comments:

Post a Comment