Friday, December 4, 2009

I Am So Blessed To Have You

Friday, November 20-Last Saturday Andrew and I competed in Dancesport, the triple Swing. We got to quaterfinals but we were too late to compete. We watched the hott professionals. Sunday Andrew read me his journal from last Fall/Winter. I love the way he writes. He is so eloquent, romantic, and creative. We just looked into each other's eyes and told each other how much we love each other. I cried because I love him with all my heart and am so so blessed to have him. Monday we found the tuxedo. Wednesday we went to see Savior of the World with Meredith. Shanti was Mary and she was phenomenal. We signed the contract with Cambridge Court! Last Friday we played volleybal but with walls. We were with Bethany and her boyfriend and afterwards we made yummy smoothies.

No comments:

Post a Comment