Monday, March 8, 2010

Dating For A Year

Sunday, February 21, 2010- Two weeks ago we had a girls night with Lydia, Cassi, Haleigh, and Meghan. We were all in our PJs, ate junk food, swapped recipes, shared life stories, painted nails, and talked girl stuff/married women stuff how a real girl party is supposed to go. We had Debra over for dinner that weekend and it was fun to hear about her fun experiences with Andrew in the past. They have been creating together for a while. Andrew and I had our first year anniversary of dating on the 12th and we celebrated Valentine's Day with it by going to the Chef's Table and watching Fantastic Mr. Fox. That film is done by Wes Anderson who is one of Andrew's favorite directors. I wrote Andrew a sweet Valentine's note with a great inside joke on it. Our ward had a "how well do you know your spouse" game for Valentines. Andrew and I shocked the ward by agreeing that sex was my favorite hobby. It was akward slash fantastic. We did some temple sealings and I really enjoyed my first experience with that. On the real V-day we drove to different places in our past relationship and reinacted some stuff. We went to the hill, the HFAC, the campus hill, Kiwanis park, the church where we played soccer last V-day and then watched a romantic movie with Debbie. We didn't have school on Monday and decided to eat sushi with Shanti. Andrew has band practice once in a while. Sometimes we plan on going to the gym 3 times a week and decide to cuddle while we let dinner digest, and then have sex instead. It's hard getting to the gym when you can do that instead. We saw Meredith perform "Listen" at her institute talent show and she was amazing as usual. We hung out with Andrew's family at his cousin's junior high performance of "Joseph and the Technicolor Dreamcoat." We saw "The Princess and The Frog" and it was great. Disney animated movies was back on the saddle. This past week has been really good since I am trying hard to treat Andrew like he deserves. I can't wait to go back on birth control so that I am not always worrying about getting pregnant. My mom had surgery this week and is recovering well.

No comments:

Post a Comment