Monday, March 8, 2010

Mindcloud Media

Saturday, January 23, 2010- Andrew has been getting some serious sinus headaches in the past couple of weeks that can get really painful. I hate seeing him in pain and not being able to stop it. All I can do is hold him and put pressure on it. He got this white stuff on his tongue from the parasite antibiotics too. He has never had so many medical mysteries before marriage. This is pushing us to get insuranc, which we are working on. We recently found out that two of our friends are illegitimately pregnant and that has to be super scary for them. I have a husband and support and that would still be a scary event for me. Andrew and I recorded our song that we sang at our wedding called "This Is What It Feels Likes" so that it could dub our singing in our wedding video (we didn't do our best that night). Monday was MLK Jr. day and we went to the hot springs with the cousins.

Andrew has started a media business called Mindcloud Media and has been working on the website a lot. He already has clients! He is working with Debra and it will provide web design, music and all other cool talents he has. I am really excited that he can put his efforts toward something he enjoys to be able to make money. Sometimes he just tells me how much fun it is to create. It suits him way better than washing dishes. I am so impressed by his abilities and creativity. He's so cool. I just God helps him put his talents to use because he really is blessed with so many. This stuff he does is so complicated to me and it is neat to see that people have spent their growing up years differently. He acquired talents in his spare time while I learned from the television about the latest stupid thing that Britney Spears did. I was so lame compared to him. I love his curiousity and drive to create. I find that fascinating and admirable. I rely on people like Andrew to make the cool stuff for me. I have become more aware of the work that goes into art. I just love that he can get an idea in his head and make it come out through graphics or music. He is learning about networking plus starting and running a business. He is so capable and has real talent so it should come along nicely. How do we find jobs we like? I am glad that I will soon be a certified teacher and do what I am interested in. So many people have not found that and it takes work to find a job that satisfies you and really uses the skills you posess.

As i've said before, life is so great but never been more challenging for me. That's how we learn. We all have to go through the akward learning periods. Have I mentioned how much I love sleeping with my husband. I love waking up beside him in the middle of the night and knowing he is there for me to snuggle up closer to. It is so tender because sometimes we will both be awake and he will give me a peck on the neck or i'll put my arms around him and squeeze him closer. During this time, we are so relaxed and sleepy and wouldn't want to be with anyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment