When you are in love sometimes you just gotta tell the whole world. I can't help it though. My husband is so cute with his curly hair in the humidity.
We took this shot while relaxing on a grass lawn on the High Line.
I was able to visit the northern tip of Manhattan at
Inwood Park where I captured these images.
This park is where you can find the original boulder and forest parts of New York City.
Most people see that in Central Park but this
less frequented location is just beautiful.
We went shopping at a store called Uniqlo and it knocked our socks and our toe hair off. Apparently our scouting phase of shopping did not last long. I realized things change and may not be available in stores a month later, so we just followed our general rule of only buying things we are in love with.
This is the Manhattan LDS temple which we have frequented since we came. Just wanted to show this holy sanctuary from the bustling streets of the City.
Cool Things We Saw This Week
A man who balances a cat on his head all day
This art piece that is made for a child to enter into when he needs to
snug security of the womb again. Don't worry, the entrance hole expands
to accomodate the growth of the child.
A street artist who draws with tons of colorful sand.
An abandonned school that has foliage growing out of the windows

Lastly I saw the Saint Thomas Church and I though it resembled the
church from the Norman Rockwell Painting "Lift Up Thine Eyes." I took
the photo on the left and compared it to his painting on the right. I
have always loved the message of that painting. We so easily get
distracted by the ho-hum of life and forget to look up toward God and
remember the joy of the journey. If you are focused on Him then you will
always know how to get where you need to go.








No comments:
Post a Comment