Wednesday, August 12th-I have been looking into changing my major to French Teaching and it looks like I will have about two more years of school. I will have to get a minor in teaching english as a second language. Andrew took his finals and was very overwhelmed by them. He needed to relax so I made him food and gave him a massage. After work we watched the sunset at his mom's condo, which she has now officiallly bought. He took me to Bridal Veil falls because I had never been there before. We sped there to the Batman theme song music written by Danny Elfman. We visited a possible reception venue and then saw the Mount Timpanogos temple up close and in person. It is so gorgeous. We went to lunch with Debra Lowe at CPK. It was enjoyable to get to know her better. She is really neat and goes out of her way for us.
Saturday, August 29, 2009
Summer School Ends and the Temple is in View
Wednesday, August 12th-I have been looking into changing my major to French Teaching and it looks like I will have about two more years of school. I will have to get a minor in teaching english as a second language. Andrew took his finals and was very overwhelmed by them. He needed to relax so I made him food and gave him a massage. After work we watched the sunset at his mom's condo, which she has now officiallly bought. He took me to Bridal Veil falls because I had never been there before. We sped there to the Batman theme song music written by Danny Elfman. We visited a possible reception venue and then saw the Mount Timpanogos temple up close and in person. It is so gorgeous. We went to lunch with Debra Lowe at CPK. It was enjoyable to get to know her better. She is really neat and goes out of her way for us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment