We had a date night where I got a tutorial about the Beatles by listening to some records and watching the movie "Help!" Andrew is teaching me about the real geniuses of music.
We saw the show that Mer's choir is touring with and hungout with her after. She is now an Arts and Visual Communications major and wants to go into Graphic Design. The sun is out and we are taking advantage of it. I love a tan husband and he loves a freckly wife, hence the URL of this blog.
Andrew is deeply considering his options for majors and hopefully he will get some inspiration and insight that will point him in the right direction. He had a rough night a couple of days ago and he is so much more happy and on top of things since that release of fears and troubles. He is trying to focus more on working out, figuring out his major for life, and not messing up in life (which are big things for all of us.) It is so hard to watch the person I love have such low self-esteem and become so overwhelmed by the fact that he is not his ideal self. Life can be rough. I am trying to be so supportive and help him feel and be more successful so that he can see how cool he is and I can show him how happy he makes me. He is so capable and Satan loves pointing out our weaknesses and flaunting them. My husband is os awesome, he just makes mistakes and, as everyone does, gets in a rut that drags him down sometimes. All I can do in those moments is hold him down and show him that I am always there and will always love him.
No comments:
Post a Comment