Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Don't Eat Too Many Donuts

June 10- We attended Andrew's High School reunion at a park and played with some buddies. Everyone was married with babies. Crazy, especially since these girls are 23. We watched "What's Up Doc" at Adam's house and Andrew ate way too much junk food. He threw up all morning and I was able to take care of him. It breaks my heart to see him in pain and to not be in control of making it all better. I got a little nauseous but we were finally all better by Tuesday.
I played soccer with the French Camp students and accidently met the French teacher who will mentor me for student teaching. She was young and very enjoyable. I think we will get along very well and I am more excited about it.
I took care of Meredith because she got her wisdom teeth removal surgery. I like taking care of people and I think that will help me to be a good mom.
I love my husband. He works so hard and he loves me so hard. We went to Costa Vida after I logged and captured some home videos that I am turning into DVDs. We sat on a blanket and looked at the stars at Rock Canyon. It brought us back to the old days. We don't really go on dates and it was nice to et out of our usual routine. Someday we will be able to do that more often and actually spend money.
Josh and Candie's family is moving to Gainesville at the end of the month. That is so great that Josh will go back to the school and they are humble enough to kind of start over again. They will be living with Mom and Dadda.

No comments:

Post a Comment