Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Taking A Break From Creativity To Do Something Else Creative

Monday June 28- We had a picnic with Aurora and Ben before she left for Nauvoo. That is such a cool experience. Now that Andrew is focusing on Mindcloud he has been able to make a lot of progress and is working really hard (except that it isn't work because it is so fun for him.) His creative thoughts are never ending. He gets up and goes straight to the Mac to design. The other day he took a break and went and wrote a song. That perfectly describes him. I informed him that it is not a break when he goes and does something else that gets his creative juices flowing.
We played soccer Friday and as usual came home with bruises and sore muscles. We watched I Heart Huckabees with Mandy and talked to her about her life. I'm glad we are friends and get to be related. Vive le Kool Kids Klub, oops, I mean Cool Kids Club.

No comments:

Post a Comment