
Saturday June 19- Last week we babysat the Beck girls. The next night Andrew came home from work very upset. He ended up quitting his job at PI because of some people that made it a bad working environment. He is actually working on getting them fired. He was not making as much money as we thought he would and he doesn't strive to be a server all his life. He is applying to new jobs that have to do with design and is now focusing on Mindcloud. I am glad he can focus on something that really makes him happy and that he is in control of. He is working so hard and I want him to have success so that he can have more hope for his future as a provider and working man. He is so talented and he's a real go-getter that I think he should get benefits from his hard work.
We went camping down in Manti this weekend. We were with our ward and watched the outdated and sadly a bit cheesy Miracle Pageant. We told embarrassing stories around the fire and slept on the hard ground. We ate a good breakfast and then did a live endowment session. It was neat to be able to move to the different rooms. I almost liked it better. The temple was so gorgeous and old. The inside was decorated so elegantly in a 19th century way.
I attended Shanda's bridal shower at a cute Bistro. We had tea, scones, finger sandwiches and cookies for our high-tea party. It was a refined get together and Shanda loved it. Andrew designed the beautiful, girlie invitations. I am so glad that she is getting married and life will be on its way to proving that all her doubts about marriage and love were wrong. She did find someone who loves her and she will be stable and happy.
No comments:
Post a Comment