We ate pizza with Erin, Mandy and Debbie and then sang while Erin played the piano beautiful. I enjoyed her and am excited to get to know her better. After I volunteered at the TRC with the french speaking missionaries. Again I was reminded after taking a discussion from the enthused sister missionaries that I would love to serve a mission. But nothing can take me away from marrying Andrew, so someday we will serve a couples mission and I can always do missionary work. Afterwards we attended the temple together since it had been a while. We learned how to index for family history and then we visited with my college roomate Hannah. She really likes us together and i'm so glad she was able to meet him. We performed in a variety show by singing Andrew's song "Believe." Andrew was part of a modesty panel with his roomates and it was fun to hear them talk about how modesty affects them. We are still discussing when we should get married. I want December but Andrew feels that is so soon. We'll see and most likely my opinion will win.
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Doing Church Activities
We ate pizza with Erin, Mandy and Debbie and then sang while Erin played the piano beautiful. I enjoyed her and am excited to get to know her better. After I volunteered at the TRC with the french speaking missionaries. Again I was reminded after taking a discussion from the enthused sister missionaries that I would love to serve a mission. But nothing can take me away from marrying Andrew, so someday we will serve a couples mission and I can always do missionary work. Afterwards we attended the temple together since it had been a while. We learned how to index for family history and then we visited with my college roomate Hannah. She really likes us together and i'm so glad she was able to meet him. We performed in a variety show by singing Andrew's song "Believe." Andrew was part of a modesty panel with his roomates and it was fun to hear them talk about how modesty affects them. We are still discussing when we should get married. I want December but Andrew feels that is so soon. We'll see and most likely my opinion will win.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment