Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Marriage Questions


June 16th- We went to Rock Canyon Park and discussed topics and questions concerning marriage from the marriage book. That was so good and I was so overjoyed when I was reminded that Andrew and I want to lead the same kind of lives. We want to be so supportive and best friends with our kids, have a home that people will enter, feel the spirit, and feel safe and we want to be the best people we can be. We really respect each other and are so content with life that we can make anything work and want to do whatever will make the other happy. I am so lucky to have found someone who wants to be such a good father and be so emotionally in touch with his family. That means so much to me and not all guys feel that way and have those ideals.

No comments:

Post a Comment