Monday, June 29, 2009
Introduction to Florida
May 23rd to June 5-We spent two weeks together in Florida. Mom, Dad and I drove to Jacksonville to pick him up from the airport. It was hard to believe that it was all real. It had been so long that I forgot what it was like to be in his arms and to look into his eyes so I was so glad that separation time was over. I was overly excited to be with him again. I just wanted him to hold me forever. We ate at Cracker Barrell for dinner. He gets along with my parents really well and is so fond of them. It was wierd to have him come to the place I grew up and where I always imagined what my future husband would be like. I gave him a tour of my house and then I showed him his birthday present, this blog. I showed him as we sat in the gazebo with the candles lit. He loved it so much and it was the best birthday present he had received. He met some important people to me at church. We watched Meredith's play and Mom made a delicious birthday dinner and cake. We got him lots of little presents and he opened them. There were shades, a shirt, pajama pants, movie, and movie tickets. We did family planning and had scripture study. Everyone is treating him like he is part of the family and it feels so nice. We watched lots of adorable home videos of me including soccer, plays, dancing, and little kids videos. This included videos of Chet that helped him see his personality more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment