Friday, May 8, 2009

Andrew Becomes A Rodgers




Saturday, April 4- We got up early and everyone drove to St. George. I knew that I wouldn’t want this weekend to end. I was so excited for Josh’s family and my Dad to meet Andrew in person so that they could see what he is like, how he treats me and I feel about him through the happiness he brings me and the love in my eyes. We watched Conference, celebrated my birthday, and Andrew played the piano as we sang. I was glad they could see how talented he is. It was so fantastic to introduce him to a different and very important part of my life. Everyone absolutely loved him and he was surprised how well he got along with them. He really connected and they were so open and warm to him. I’m sure it was weird for my parents to see a boy show affection like that to me. He just fit in so well and it was the best weekend ever because I was with so many people that I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment