Friday, May 8, 2009
Jjjjjjjjjjjeeeeeee ttttt'aaaaiiiiimmmmeeee!!!!!!
Wednesday, Feb. 12- I invited Andrew to see a crazy creepy French film with me. Afterwards I taught him some of the Paso Doble and he taught me the Cha Cha. We were freezing but he realized that actually dancing with me was the most enjoyable thing ever and so we didn’t want to separate. I was going to leave and he decided to follow his intuition and repeatedly asked me what was wrong. I told him that I have really strong feelings for him and like him a lot which means that I would want to date him. I just didn’t know how he really felt about me and where he was with all of this. He said “Ashley, I was not ready to talk about this yet.” Well that’s what you get for asking me to tell you what’s on my mind. He said “You really don’t know how I feel about you? I’m like an open book.” I guess I knew that but I needed to hear it from him. He says he likes me sooo much and has since he first met me. Same for me. He doesn’t want us to break up and not be friends anymore, but I told him that he can’t decide already how it will end, if it does. He is so optimistic about this but he just likes the way our relationship is right now. I could not just keep our relationship at friendship. We held each other a lot and it was really hard to sort through our thoughts. We decided to pray a bunch about it. I started to leave feeling really confused about the whole conversation. He pulled me back and kissed my cheeks, which was so comforting. I used his advice and was honest about my feelings. He couldn’t penalize me for using his own strategy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment