Friday, May 8, 2009

Valentine's Day

Saturday, Feb. 14- It was Valentines Day so we exchanged love notes. His was so complimentary and made my heart melt. Mine was tender since it was written before I disclosed my feelings for him. He gave me a tour of his mom’s house, the home he grew up in. Afterwards we played soccer in the gym of the church he grew up going to. I kicked his trash like always. I was surprised how good he was. We climbed up my hill behind the FLSR in a foot of snow. My favorite moment of the night was when I asked him what song he sings when he has bad thoughts or feelings. He started singing “I Love to See the Temple,” which is what I sing. I was overwhelmed that all of the choices of songs, we had the same one. So I pushed him away which caused him to fall a bit down the hill and into the snow. It was just a cute, tender, Ashley went crazy for a second, moment. We went back to his mom’s house and I was able to talk to her for a bit. We then watched “Spongebob Squarepants the movie.”

No comments:

Post a Comment