Friday, May 8, 2009

Temple Work

Thursday, March 5- Andrew talked with my mom for a long time and they weren’t even done. He enjoyed it so much and wants to do it more often. We went to the temple and it was really great to have him confirm and baptize me. Going to the house of the Lord, heaven on earth, with the man I love was just so marvelous. That’s only a taste of what it will be like when I marry there. We ate dinner in the temple cafeteria and watched “Enchanted.” He told me that God gave him the ability to feel extremely strongly about things and so when he says he loves me, he loves me and then a whole lot more. He sweeps me off my feet and I don’t know what to do with myself. I wish I could spend 24/7 with him because I can never get enough. I thank God daily for my relationship with him. Our relationship brings us closer to Christ through the way we serve each other, treat others and cherish and build each other up. We want to do and be better and more like our Savior. It is really healthy and definitely marriage material. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment