Friday, May 8, 2009
A Hot And Successful Boyfriend
Tuesday, Feb. 24- I had a soccer game tonight and so earlier Andrew texted me and asked me “What is the first thing you crave after a hot and successful soccer game?” I replied, “A hot and successful boyfriend.” Well that’s what I got. We were saying goodbye afterwards and I was all nasty from the game. He is so attracted to me like that because he finally kissed me. I was so unprepared because I was not looking exceptionally enticing and we weren’t talking about anything romantic. It was about 3 kisses and then he smiled, pulled back and walked away. I yelled “Andrew” in a needy, don’t leave me voice as I reached out for him. Afterwards I was on cloud nine and now I can kiss him whenever I want.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment