Friday, May 8, 2009

Love Is Essential For Exaltation

Sunday, March 22- We went to the Draper Temple dedication and ate dinner with Stacie and Seth. We played games with them, learned from them how to make out silently, and made up songs on the guitar. I never expected our relationship to turn into this so naturally. We are completely in love with each other and I believe it consumes our souls. I am so glad that God has allowed me to experience such a deep relationship because it really is showing me a foundation for a family and the rest of my life. I have been put on this earth to find someone who completes me and someone who will take a journey with me through life and be there every step of the way. Love between a man and woman is essential for a temple marriage which is necessary for me to reach the celestial kingdom. I am now discovering that part of what will be necessary for my future and it just reaffirms my testimony that God has a well designed plan for all of us. Our journeys will be different but our goal is the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment