Week of Dec. 7th- At church he told me that he really wanted to spend more time with me. I told him that I would love to but only if he has time (he did have a girlfriend). He said that he always has time for me. We exchange numbers and I realized that he really likes me because of the way he was looking at me and hugged me.
We listened to his friend play in Battle of the Bands at the Velour. We talked about his relationship issues, what I look for in a future husband and laughed at my socks/flip-flop combo in the winter. I think he is so unique, listens well, and appreciates communication.
I went to Battle of the Bands and Imagine Dragons won. I met his mom and he told her that I am a lot like his girlfriend. More confusion.
No comments:
Post a Comment