April 11th- I finished my long-term sub job and I loved it. The students really had fun with me and I felt like since they asked so many more questions I really got to teach and explain more one-on-one. It was very rewarding to hear from seriously 20 students that they did not want me to leave because I was such a great teacher. I am so glad that I made the decision to quit the elementary position because that was what I eneded to do.
In the past 3 weeks we had a lovely dinner with the McNeils, made music with Aurora and Jeff, went to Zuppas for Dado's birtday, went to Viviana's endowment session, spent time with Candace Hoban and her family, and watched conference at the elder Becks home.
We celebrated my birthday with dinner at Carabbas and watching Tangled (in 3D might I add). Debra gave me a lovely bell for my classroom since I was having a hard time finding them and I got some lovely gift certificates from people.
No comments:
Post a Comment