
Nov. 1st- Halloween was fun because we each had two different costumes and went to a couple of parties. Our first party was the ward one at a cabin up in Sundance. Everyone wore couple costumes except for Andrew and I. I was a unicorn and Andrew was a Zombie. We definitely bought some makeup for the occasion. It was the best halloween party I have ever been to. Some couples slept over and we played "Smurf" and watched "Hocus Pocus." There was a lovely pancake breakfast and a gorgeous view of the snow capped mountains. The rest of the day was filled with "scary" movies, namely "Bewitched", "Batman Returns" and "Edward Scissorhands." That night we went to a party hosted by Jes and Kirby. I was a punk rocker and Andrew was a rapper with an old boombox (he even had thin facial hair to accompany his outfit). We needed that quality time and fun together. I am so lucky to have a husband who is so sensitive and cares so much about our relationship. He treats me like a princess and I am so happy that I am cherished by him.
No comments:
Post a Comment