Friday, June 10, 2011

Visit with Mom in Florida

Aug. 23- I went to Florida for about 5 days to help Mom. She needed emotional support and love during her recovery. This was the first time Andrew and I have been apart since my last trip to Florida a year and a half ago. The trip opened my eyes to some things and I saw that it can be difficult interacting with Mom right now. Her life is really hard right now and she is going through a lot. I feel like there has been a big change in her personality and I hope we can figure out what is going on. I just want to continue loving her and giving her support because I know that she is such a wonderful person who is dealing with some hard things.

Andrew brought me Sushi when he picked me up from the airport. I told him to bring that to me whenever he has the urge to get me flowers. So cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment