Over Labor day weekend we had a 12 hour Star Wars marathon and watched all 6. Meredtih and Debra wer the only ones who watched them all with us. Others joined in occasionally. We recorded different music from the movies with our mouths.
We went to this awesome open mic night thrown by Ben Isaacs. So fun! They handed out percussions for the audience to play. It was so lively and the audience was so engaged.
Last Saturday we went tubing down the Provo River with our ward. Best tubing I've ever done. No seaweed, clear water, and the mountains were beautiful.
We attended the Homecoming dance at Copperhills. We danced the night away and Andrew impressed me with his sweet moves.

I found out that I can take a long-term substituting job for a French teacher who is pregnant. It is at a Junior High in Holladay. It is a great step before getting my own classroom since I am the real teacher but don't get to plan the lessons. I can tweek them though. Oh and I get paid!
Life is really good right now. I love learning how to be a better teacher, I'll soon be making money, and I get to hang out with teenagers a lot. I don't like getting up at 5:45 am and driving an hour to get to school every day. Kinda rough but worth it.
No comments:
Post a Comment