March 21st- Subbing has been good but I have had some nightmare classes. I had one class that wouldn't do the work and threw paper. It was an exact replica of a teacher's nightmare. I was not prepared for that kind of blatant disrespect.

I love teaching French at Churchill Junior High in Holladay. It is so refreshing to be back teaching French. I like the Junior High age because they are still curious to learn. They ask me so many more questions that the high schoolers I taught. I even get thank yous at the end of class. They love me and reinforce my teaching by telling me that they like me way better than their normal teacher. They say they actually learn something which makes me feel good about what I'm doing. I wish I could teach it longer. I sub in Provo every other day that I don't teach up in Salt Lake. It is nice to be making money and being productive. It has taken some stress off of us financially.
Lat week Andrew got a new Canon Rebel T2i for his photography class. It is so nice to finally have a camera. It takes video too so it is an investment for life. We messed around with it and took sexy model photos. 





Acouple of weeks ago we went to Las Vegas for Dan Reynolds wedding reception. We spent the afternoon shopping at the biggest H&M in the world (located in Cesar's Palace). They are actually building one in a mall up in Sandy so it will now be closer to us. We got Andrew lots of hott clothes (the suit he is wearing in the above pic was only $150). I love having a husband who can shop way longer than me and dresses himself really well. Such a fun trip.

Andrew got a new job working for a start up App agency called Giraffon. They make games and apps for iPhones and iPads. He LOVES it and he gets paid more than Flagship so he quit that.
Working, working out, and making more money has made me more happier and I feel like I have more fun with Andrew because of that. Being comfortable monetarily and being physically taken care of help me be more stable mentally. Have I mentioned lately that I love my husband.
No comments:
Post a Comment