Saturday, June 11, 2011

Our Anniversary and Christmas



Dec. 26th- It was our anniversary weekend last weekend and Debbie set us up for one night at the Hotel Park City. We had a huge cabin with a living room, kitchen, and our own jacuzzi on the patio (the best part). We walked down Main Street and ate at this really expensive restaurant. It was so beautiful to sit in the hot tub and watch the snow fall outside. It was absolutely amazing! Our Christmas was modest and fun. I received a scarf and beanie and nail polish. I got Andrew a Beatles book of music so he could play the guitar music to any of the songs. I did a scavenger hunt like our family does. It gave him clues to places around the apartment. At the end there was a handsome scarf for him. It was a beautiful first "White Christmas".

No comments:

Post a Comment