
Feb. 4- Last week we went to an Indian restaurant with Debbie and we saw a Sundance film (a wierd one). We actually saw a great one a couple days before that. It is called "The Greatest Movie Ever Sold" and it is a fantastic documentary about product placement.
I went to a RS activity where I learned about interior design, decoupage (I made an outlet cover), and did Zumba!
We went to see Peter Pan at BYU and went to dinner with the McKay Florence brigade. Aurora is kind of dating a new guy named Jeff Dickamore. I actually know of him through mutual French friends. We played cards with the Florences the next day and it was nice to hang out with them.
Meredith came over crying on Monday because she was so confused about life. She needed a friend and it is nice to know that she can come to us and we will always be there. Last summer she wasn't really close to us and we never really knew what was up. I'm glad I could give her some love and comfort. I think she is trying to make good friends and really live for herself. She has said that before but she really wants to do what makes her happy and start dating really quality guys. She just needs to be the kind of girl that is ready for a quality guy. She is so wonderful and I want her to see how amazing she is so that other people can see that in her too.
I started subbing and realized that subbing for elementary is actually fun. I just hated being the regular teacher. I haven't subbed too much for high school but I'm sure it will be enjoyable.
We started our extreme home fitness program called P90X. It is an hour a day, 6 days a week and it is going to get us in shape. It is hard but fun. It feels great to be active. We have been really sore this first week, but I can't wait for the results. It's hard to do it together becuase Andrew is way busier than me.
No comments:
Post a Comment