Saturday, June 11, 2011

Student Teaching Comes To A Close

Nov. 23rd- Student teaching has come to an end. My last days were parties where we watched some French related videos and some girls gave me nice notes. They were such great kids. I am going to miss the routine and the interaction with them, but it's okay because I will move on to new students and get to create new relationships. All I have left is some ESL stuff and my huge Teacher Work Sample which is a 20 page analysis of a unit I taught my French 2 class. Then I am sooo done with college!!!!! $25, 000 in tuition and many wonderful growth experiences and hard work have profited me a degree in French Teaching and a mionor in TESOL. Who would have imagined that outcome 6, 4, or even 2 years ago. Life can change so quickly. I will be among the elite who can say they have a college degree. It really is quite an accomplishment even though I grew up expecting no less of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment