We arrived in Loomis, CA on Friday. I absolutely love the Sacramento area. I think we will end up in California and this seems like a fantastic place. I got a tour of the lovely Florence home. It was super awesome and I dreamed about our own house and what we would decorate it like, how big, and what we wanted. I helped decorate a bit for the reception and I felt like a designer. We had a wonderful getting to know you dinner with the two families. There was a masseuse there to give massages. Andrew had never had a professional one and did not think it was that great. I liked it though. We watched a slide show of the couple and made some toasts. I loved being a part of Aurora's wedding to such a great guy who seems to match her in passion and energy.

Saturday was the wedding day! We arrived at the temple and I cried again thinking about what a glorious covenant they were making and we had already made. It is a bit overwhelming when you finally get to the part of your life you have been dreaming about and you are so excited to start this new chapter of your life that has such meaning and love behind it all. I love reliving that day for myself and Andrew. I cried with joy for them both. Mazel tov! There was a scrumptious picnic on the lawn outside the temple and we mingled some more with loved ones. The happy couple rode a cute tandem bike. Debbie, Andrew, and I headed over to the outlet stores where we bought new sexy clothes (thank you Banana Republic Outlet!). The reception was absolutely adorable like last week. It was so great to be able to just relax and have fun with each other. Andrew makes me so happy! I love dancing with him and laughing at different things that come our way. Marriage is the best thing ever! People probably got tired of seeing us be affectionate to each other all weekend but that's what happens when you treasure each other and love being together, plus marriage and love was in the air. We are really happy with how things are going in our life and we try not to forget that we are the most important thing in each others' life.


Our ride home was cut in half again but Debbie went home with someone else. It was just us and the grandparents. We enjoyed spending some one-on-one time with them. I have spent so much more quality time with Andrew's grandparents than I have with any of my own. They are incredible people and they always remind us how much they love and appreciate us. It's nice having grandparents like that.
No comments:
Post a Comment